With Star


In bed in my room,
I saw a light topping stars
bring light shadow your smile ...
sound of chattering teeth wind in frond
Blowing wind night
bring your beautiful smile,
much to my life ...
but behind that smile I saw sadness
The smile that says .

don't dream more
because of doubt still carved time
I am here waiting...
I'm not dream ...this only a little dream
thats for hopes Continue
and the window wide is open
wind brings fragrant grass
I see a cloud the night ...
But
Can't found the moon light
only stars there
with a little light
they are chatting
opening night with the light
Continue to provide shade
far to the soul ...
starlight gives hope
to find missing a smile
starlight gives hope
of lost a trace
night walk with the stars
and I walk with shadows
by.Anna.

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

ITemplatez.com offers professional, psd templates,professional templates, web tempaltes, css templates, flash templates ,swish templates, and other web design products available for easy download.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

My Blog