TEARS


Tears

Tear this by itself
Come from the tip of the heart
Why all the flows are so
This clear water will be swift
That the tortured inner puncture
When he comes at my dream
I want to smile, but the heart and soul will not
Only the tears become apparent
from the soot heart

I keep smile, but so obvious falsity
through my mind's eye to feel down
When a pair of sharp eyes beam with the full sense
I believe there is still remind story that he is still
As I remember the memories I never intertwine with
I may not refuse
All are part of the impressions I've created

With many stories that have not yet
With many stories that have become memories
In the chest during the season i feel
On the roof of his heart I think this was titipkan

Hhh.....I don't want more thinking about it
I just want to feel the roof of the heart back
Dance alone with full laughter
Dance alone with dew drop in morning
Here is not the palace of the heart
Goodbye, let me tear in the rain
As the end of the story that I want to forget

-Anna-

1 komentar:

david mcmahon mengatakan...

Beautiful image and words, Anna. I'm VERY impressed.

Thanks for the visit....

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

My Blog